Scented oils typically bring up thoughts of pleasant and fragrant scents that satisfy our senses. Maybe you add the oil into ascent machine – fan, reed, or spray diffuser or an oil burner. Whatever your scent machine, fantastic fragrances are all around you.
However, the benefits of fragrances far exceed just “smelling good”, let’s review a few essential oils and each of their benefits.
- Lemon Balm is a fresh, lemony scent that can help with anxiety, insomnia and cramping.
- Lavender helps calm our body and mind and helps with sleep issues
- Rose has a strong, sweet scent and is good for depression, eczema and stress.
- Peppermint has a concentrated, minty aroma and aids with exhaustion, nausea and sinus problems.
- Scotch Pine has a fresh, woodsy, balsamic scent and is good for colds, coughs and the flu.
- Bitter Orange, as its name implies, has a bitter orange aroma and aids with dull skin, stress, and mouth and gum issues.
- Lavender is floral, sweet, fresh and herbaceous. It can help with numerous problems, including skin issues, headaches, insect bites, sprains and stress.
- Jasmine is know for its antidepressant properties and helps promote a positive and balanced hormonal system.
- Vanilla is associated with warmth, caring, purity and simplicit. Medical experiments have shown that vanilla reduces anxiety and relaxes the body
- Eucalyptus is a woody, earthy scent that is good for arthritis, coughs and circulation issues.
- Coriander has a sweet, spicy and slightly fruity scent. It helps with aches, fatigue and indigestion.